Enjoy competitive dividend payouts higher than regular savings.
With locked-in rates that are known in advance, there is no guesswork involved. And since you choose the term that best suits you, it's easy to plan ahead—knowing exactly what you're saving.
- High market dividend rate
- Dividends may be transferred to other SPE checking or savings account each quarter or upon maturity
- No monthly service charge
- Fixed interest rates for guaranteed savings
- A wide range of terms
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Less risky than other investments
- $500 or $1,000 minimum deposit to open, depending on length of term
- If certificate funds other than dividends are withdrawn before the maturity date, there will be a substantial penalty. The penalty is:
- If the term of the certificate is thirty two (32) days to one (1) year, the forfeiture is an amount equal to 90 days dividends, whether earned or not.
- If the term of the certificate is more than one (1) year, the forfeiture is an amount equal to 180 days dividends, whether earned or not.