1. If the transfer information you provide is incomplete, the credit union will not be able to process the transfer request. Transfers will only be sent to recognized creditors or financial institutions and will not be sent to your home or billing address.
2. Please continue to make your minimum required payment until the requested transfer payment appears on that account’s billing statement. The credit union is not responsible for any remaining balance on that account, or for any finance or other charges you incur due to delays in transferring a balance, as payment delays are outside of our control.
3. If you transfer an amount for a transaction you dispute, you may lose some or all of your rights against the other creditor.
4. While the credit union can pay your accounts directly, the credit union cannot close them for you. If you wish to close any of the transfer accounts, you must do so yourself.
5. Account balance transfers are contingent upon account setup and assigned credit limit. In some cases the credit union may not be able to process a balance transfer request that pays the entire balance. We may decline to process your request for this offer: if you do not have enough credit available at the time of your offer, if your account is closed; if your payment is past due or if you filed for bankruptcy; and to protect your account when fraud is suspected. This offer cannot be used to pay off other accounts issued by SPE Federal Credit Union.
6. All balance transfers are considered cash advances on your credit union credit card. Finance charges begin to accrue on the date of the cash advance.
For the promotional balance transfer period (February 1, 2017- May 1, 2017), the special rate of 0.00% Annual Percentage Rate will apply to balances transferred from the date of the first transfer for 12-months. After this time, your transferred balances will go back to your normal credit card rate. Please visit www.spefcu.org for current rates. Please see your credit card account information for additional terms and conditions.