Term Share Certificate
Add a boost of confidence and dividends to your savings plan with a fixed-rated certificate. Certificates earn a higher dividend rate than regular savings in fixed ratios. You always know what to expect from your savings, so you can plan accordingly.
You pick the terms and always know your returns. Saving that you control—that's the refreshing power of a certificate.
- High market dividend rate
- Dividends may be transferred to other SPE checking or savings account each quarter or upon maturity
- No monthly service charge
- Fixed interest rates for guaranteed savings
- A wide range of terms
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Less risky than other investments
- $500 or $1,000 minimum deposit to open, depending on length of term
- If certificate funds other than dividends are withdrawn before the maturity date, there will be a substantial penalty. The penalty is:
- If the term of the certificate is thirty two (32) days to one (1) year, the forfeiture is an amount equal to 90 days dividends, whether earned or not.
- If the term of the certificate is more than one (1) year, the forfeiture is an amount equal to 180 days dividends, whether earned or not.