You can have direct access to your SPE accounts with just one phone call. Use CU*Talk to take care of your finances faster, easier, and safer! It is around-the-clock access to your accounts and perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
All you need to connect to CU*Talk is a touchtone phone, your account number, and a Personal Identification Number (PIN). Contact SPE to set up your PIN.
First-time users must Contact SPE for your temporary PIN. For security purposes, after you enter the system, you will be prompted to change your PIN.
- Use your touch-tone phone and call: 1-844-504-3223 or 814-231-6616
- When asked, choose English or Spanish as your language.
- You will be asked to enter your member number. Then press the # key. Next, you will be prompted to punch in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN and press the # key. Be careful – if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
- From this point on, the CU*Talk procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. CU*Talk will guide you through each step.
- When you have finished your last transaction, hang up the phone to disconnect the call.
- Press the ‘#’ key when asked. This signals CU*Talk to act upon your entry.
- Be extra careful when entering your member number and PIN. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to that account through CU*Talk. If this happens, contact SPE for reactivation.
- When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required. For example, you would enter $25.00 as 2500.
- Press * to return to the main menu at any time.
- Press ‘0’ for tips and hints on using the system.
- CU*Talk may occasionally be unavailable for short periods, as we may perform maintenance. If you are unable to complete a transaction, for this reason, try calling back later.
CU*Talk Telephone Banking Features
- Review account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions,
including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Check current rates
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information